LANDLINE 028 7131 1171 FREEPHONE 0800 012 6367

Landlord Insurance

We search the market & find you some of the cheapest insurance quotes in Northern Ireland & UK – for FREE!


Request A Callback:

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Please note: Our offices are open Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.


tickOur best possible quotes are over the phone.

tickYou’ll be speaking to your very own dedicated Insurance Specialist based in Northern Ireland.

tickOur Insurance Specialists are highly trained and use their expertise to find you the cheapest quote to suit your needs.

tickWe’ll call you – or you call us – for FREE! Even if you’re on a mobile.

tickWe’ll get your insurance sorted, quickly & easily.


CALL US FREE ON: 0800 012 6367

What is Landlord Insurance?

Landlord Insurance policy can protect you, your property, and your tenants.
While there’s no legal obligation for landlords to take out insurance, you’re likely to be required to do so by your mortgage provider.
A good Landlord Insurance policy will also help to safeguard your financial future.

Which types of Landlord Insurance should you consider?

Alternative Accommodation Insurance
If your property becomes uninhabitable due to damage, your insurance could cover for your tenants to temporarily stay elsewhere.
Why do I need it? Your lease may state that you must provide alternative accommodation for your tenants should damage occur. Insurance will mean that you don’t have to take them into your own home, or spend money on alternative accommodation.

Building Insurance (Buy-To-Let)
Comprehensive building cover can insure against damage from floods to fires, and everything in between, even accidental damage.
Why do I need it? Safeguard against loss of earnings. If the worst does happen to your property, your tenant can pack up their bags and move onto somewhere else, but good luck trying to find a new tenant if you’re not covered to repair the damage.

Contents Insurance
This will cover any contents you have purchased for the property and declared.
Why do I need it? If your property is even partially furnished, the costs can soon add up. Just a washing machine, fridge/freezer, dishwater and a sofa later and you’ve already exceeded well over £1000.

Landlord’s Liability
This will cover you for any claims made against you for injuries caused by your property, including legal advice and representation.
Why do I need it? Accidents can easily happen in any business, but most accidents happen in the home – pair the two together that’s why liability cover is a good idea. Even if you have all the correct safety measures in place and are certain you’re not at fault, accidents can and do happen!

Loss of Rental Income
If your property is damaged and you are unable to let it for a significant period of time, your insurance could cover you for the loss of earnings in this time period.
Need help or have any questions? Our local & expert Insurance Advisors are on hand to help! Contact us here