We search the market & find you some of the cheapest insurance quotes in Northern Ireland & UK – for FREE!
Request A Callback:
Please note: Our offices are open Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
CALL US FREE ON: 0800 012 6367
What is Farm Insurance?
Farm Insurance combines the standard coverage offered by a personal homeowners policy with commercial property and liability coverage. The benefit of Farm Insurance is that it can be customized to your exact requirements.
What can Farm Insurance cover?
Our Farm Insurance policies are tailored to meet your requirements. We’ve listed a just few of the cover options available below:
- Household Buildings Insurance – includes loss or damage to buildings by fire, lightning, storm, escape of water/oil, theft, malicious damage, riot and subsidence; loss of rent and alternative accommodation costs; accidental damage and breakage option for liability for third party claims; legal fees for repossessing from squatters.
- Household Contents Insurance – includes loss or damage to the buildings by fire, lightning, storm, escape of water/oil, theft, malicious damage, riot and subsidence; loss of rent and alternative accommodation costs; accidental damage to mirrors, ceramic hobs or electronic equipment; liability for third party claims; accidental damage to office equipment; freezer contents.
- Household ‘All Risks’ Insurance – includes loss or damage to personal effects while temporarily away from the home; loss of personal money while temporarily away from the home; personal clothing.
- Farm Buildings Insurance – includes fire, explosion, lightning, aircraft option to include; wet perils, riot, impact or theft; full rebuilding cost; debris removal, professional fees and compliance with public authority regulations.
- Farm Contents Insurance – includes fire, explosion, lightning, aircraft, riot and impact; property temporarily removed, property held in trust and debris removal. Options to include wet perils, or theft.
- Livestock Insurance – includes fire, explosion, lightning, aircraft, riot and impact, electrocution. Options to include fatal injury to livestock, livestock in transit, livestock worrying, all risks mortality and loss of use/infertility, foot and mouth, brucellosis, vets fees and debris removal costs.
- Employer’s Liability Insurance – will insure you against any compensation claims should an employee deem an accident to be your fault, this includes anything from slips to burns, or anything in between.
- Public/Products Liability Insurance – includes legal liability for accidental injury, accidental loss or damage to property, nuisance or trespass; legal defence costs.
- Goods In Transit Insurance – includes farm property while travelling, loaded or unloaded; debris removal; transfer to another vehicle and travel after a loss.
- Farm ‘All Risks’ Insurance – includes loss or damage caused by an accident or misfortune
Need help or have any questions? Our local & expert Insurance Advisors are on hand to help! Contact us here.