We search the market & find you some of the cheapest insurance quotes in Northern Ireland & UK – for FREE!
Request A Callback:
Please note: Our offices are open Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
CALL US FREE ON: 0800 012 6367
What is Tradesman Insurance?
Tradesman Insurance is important for both sole traders and businesses with employees.
Public Liability Insurance is the backbone of this policy, and is complemented by a range of other covers which can provide protection for other aspects of your business.
What does Tradesman Insurance cover?
Tradesman Insurance can be tailored to meet your specific needs. There are a range of cover options that you should consider, here are a few:
- Public Liability Insurance – Public Liability includes cover against injury or death of third party persons, or damage to third party property from incidents arising as a result of your business activities.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance – As a professional you are selling your knowledge and expertise to customers. You may be doing so in a number of different ways including providing consultancy and advisory services and perhaps producing designs.
- Buildings Cover – You can take out Buildings Insurance to cover your business premises.
- Business / Office Equipment: Provides cover for business equipment whether it is lost, stolen or accidentally damaged.
- Tools: Covers your hand tools & power tools in the event of loss, theft or accidental damage. You can also choose to include tools whilst left in your vehicle overnight.
- Contract Works: As a contractor working on site, contract conditions may make you responsible for the works and materials whilst on site.
- Stock: Provides cover for stock, materials in trade and customers goods for which you are responsible for.
- Own Plant: This provides cover for accidental loss of, or damage to, an item of your Plant.
- Hired in Plant: Provides cover for your legal liability under the terms of your hiring agreement to pay compensation for damage to hired-in plant.
Need help or have any questions? Our local & expert Insurance Advisors are on hand to help! Contact us here.